ServerSpace was created with a single vision: to provide high-quality, cost-effective hosting and connectivity services, backed by excellent customer service.
We operate from 3 Data Centres Located in London, and 1 in Slough, each facility delivers:
- High levels of physical security
- Very high network availability with dynamic routing to multiple - Tier 1 carriers
- Flexible bandwidth and billing
- Industry-leading monitoring delivered 24/7 by professional engineers
- Sophisticated biometric access control systems
- Power supplied via diverse connections to the national grid , with full UPS and stand-by generator back-up
- Heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems which meet the highest industry standards
- ServerSpace was founded in 2006 is debt free and a Limited company registered in England and Wales. Our offices are at London Bridge and Company Registration no. is 05958069.
Address: 93-95, Borough High Street, London, Greater London SE1 1NL UK
Last Update: 22 May 2015